- Separate Compartments- keeps taste and moisture where it should be
- Comes with Two Sticker Sheets- let your child's creative flow as they personalize their lunchbox
- Easy Carrying Handle- Slim design fits comfortably in backpack and locker
- Dishwasher Safe
- Recyclable- which makes it a truly waste-free lunch option
- BPA and Phthalate Free- Made from #5 Polypropylene (lunchbox and bottle lid) and #2 High Density Polyethylene (bottle)
- 100% Domestic (USA) Conceived and Created
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Before you rush out and buy everything listed on your children's school supply list at your local market, you might want to do your homework first. Consider how much PVC they will be in contact with on a daily basis, almost every supply needed from pencils/pens to binders/backpacks are loaded with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) plastic. This guide identifies toxic products and suggests safer alternatives.
Subjects covered in this informational guide:
- Why Shop for PVC-Free School Supplies
- How to Identify PVC, the Poison Plastic
- Where Does Your Child's PVC Lunchbox or Backpack Come From?
- Quick Tips on Avoiding PVC School Supplies
- PVC-Free Products and Suppliers
After reading your free down loadable guide, you will see it's easy and affordable to choose healthy school supplies free from toxins that are critical to your child's health and well-being.
Download CHEJ's PVC-free Back to School Guide
We also found a great eco-friendly company, Stubby Pencils Studio, which offers PVC-free crayons and many other non-toxic school supplies made from recycled materials.
They are offering our readers an online discount code for 10% off all orders valid until 12/31/10
Discount Code: ZOEB10
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
I would like your help in designing our first product for Zoë b Toys: The world's first biodegradable and compostable beach toy set.
But I haven't yet decided on the exact design, colors, or price. That's where you come in. I am hoping you'll take just a few minutes to fill out a 3-page survey. (it's all multiple choice, and not to worry, there are no wrong answers.) With your help, the set will be available for Summer 2011. Thank you for your time!
ZOE B TOYS SURVEY
Posted by Zoë B Organic at 6:10 AM