Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Born Free Baby Bottles


You may have heard a lot lately about Bisphenol-A, a hormone-disrupting chemical that is shown to leach from baby bottles that are made of Polycarbonate (95% of the bottles on the market), and is considered potentially harmful to babies. A new company, BornFree™, offers baby bottles made of a new, safe, honey-colored plastic called Polyamide (PA) that is free of Bisphenol-A. I was happy to find a healthier alternative and wanted to pass it on to you.

Check out these latest articles from LA Times, CNN Money and San Francisco Chronicle and this video from ABC news on )8/05/07 .



Check out the Born Free Baby Bottles gift set at Zoë b.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is a great product. I've recommended it to several of my friends and plan to use it when we have our 2nd baby unless they come out with something even better. Thanks for sharing. I've included your blog in my entry today to help other new moms.