Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sophie the Giraffe and Chan Pie Gnon Safe Rubber Teether


I love Sophie the Giraffe and Chan Pie Gnon rubber teethers by Vulli. My mother had Sophie as a child so i am very exited to be able to share these safe and chemical free teethers with you.
Sophie and Chan Pie Gnon are handmade in France of all natural flexible rubber and non-toxic paint. No chemicals softener; parabens, PVC, phtalates, BPA (bisphenol-A) and nitrosamines. They are a safe alternative to plastic teether.

Get 10% off with source code "safeteether" at Zoë b Organic. Offer ends 03/31/08.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you so much! I'm obsessed with finding non-plastic teethers for my baby--but he's losing interest in gnawing on carrots and cold celery. Rubber would provide just the right amount of give to relieve the pressure on his gums. Are these only available online?

Zoë B Organic said...

I don't know. You need to check at your local organic baby store.