Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kidishes Square Bowl with Lid



After many requests, I am happy to announce that the newest item to the Kidishes line is finally here. Zoë b Organic now offers the much awaited bowl with lid. I was personally thrilled to have an opportunity to try out this wonderful and most useful creation. This durable square bowl comes with a fitted lid that stays on tight. I tested this over the past holiday weekend packing them with snacks to carry on our family outings. I even tried water to see if the seal would hold. To my delight, it did! This bowl is perfect for packing leftovers, storing snacks, and its dishwasher and microwave safe. Both the lid and bowl are produced by Duralex in France. True to our mission the lid is also, BPA and phthalates free.

Zoë b Organic is offering a 10% off on all Kidishes products which will expire on September 22. Just enter code LID at checkout.

2 comments:

Maman déménage said...

bonjour,

I'm a french mom. Where can I find this bowl ? I haven't found it in the web of duralex.
thank you.

Zoë B Organic said...

You can find the bowls at http://www.zoeborganic.com but we don't ship them to France.

Valerie Lecoeur
Owner
Zoë b Organic