Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spooneez, an Eco-Friendly Utensil Carrier


As a parent, I often find myself trying to pack for a multitude of activities for the day. Most importantly snacks, utensils, and little treats. I can not count the number of times I have rolled up little dripping spoons and leftovers only to find myself reaching into a gooey messy later. Or even better, totally forgetting about this until I have to pry it loose from the inside of my bag.

This past weekend I had the great fortune of running across a most wonderful Mom invention called Spooneez. These nifty little utensil carriers allow you to roll up the mess. They are made of BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free laminate which is amazingly durable, machine washable and waterproof. Practical and stylish, the Spooneez comes in a variety of brilliant colors and fabrics. Each carrier has several individual compartments in which to slide your spoons and snacks. You simply fold, roll and secure the tie. When you clean up later you can wipe it down or toss it into the wash. But don't limit yourself to food, Spooneez is designed with versatility in mind. Since it is so simple to clean you can pack toiletries, markers or whatever else you may find commonly oozing in your bags. Try it out and get free shipping, just enter ZOEBFS at checkout.

No comments: